At LastEdu, our mission is to provide free online higher education, college, university, and job training through online courses. We believe that education should be accessible to everyone, regardless of their financial situation or geographic location. Our goal is to empower individuals with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their careers and personal lives. We strive to create a community of lifelong learners who are passionate about personal growth and development. Join us on our mission to make education accessible to all.
Lastedu.com is a website that provides free online higher education, college, university, and job training through online courses. The site offers a wide range of courses in various categories, including business, computer science, engineering, health, humanities, mathematics, science, and social sciences. This cheat sheet is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of everything a person should know when getting started with Lastedu.com.
To get started with Lastedu.com, you need to create an account. The registration process is simple and straightforward. You will need to provide your name, email address, and a password. Once you have created an account, you can start browsing the courses available on the site.
Lastedu.com offers courses in various categories. These categories include:
Business: This category includes courses related to business management, marketing, finance, accounting, and entrepreneurship.
Computer Science: This category includes courses related to programming, software development, web development, and data science.
Engineering: This category includes courses related to mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, and chemical engineering.
Health: This category includes courses related to healthcare, nursing, medicine, and public health.
Humanities: This category includes courses related to literature, history, philosophy, and art.
Mathematics: This category includes courses related to algebra, calculus, statistics, and geometry.
Science: This category includes courses related to biology, chemistry, physics, and astronomy.
Social Sciences: This category includes courses related to psychology, sociology, anthropology, and political science.
Lastedu.com offers courses in various formats. These formats include:
Self-paced courses: These courses allow you to learn at your own pace. You can start and finish the course whenever you want.
Instructor-led courses: These courses have a set start and end date. You will need to complete the course within the specified time frame.
MOOCs: These are massive open online courses. They are free and open to anyone who wants to enroll.
Certificates: Some courses offer certificates upon completion. These certificates can be used to demonstrate your knowledge and skills to potential employers.
Lastedu.com offers courses at various levels. These levels include:
Beginner: These courses are designed for people who have little or no knowledge of the subject.
Intermediate: These courses are designed for people who have some knowledge of the subject.
Advanced: These courses are designed for people who have a deep understanding of the subject.
Lastedu.com courses are designed to provide comprehensive coverage of the subject matter. The course content includes:
Video lectures: These lectures provide an overview of the subject matter.
Reading materials: These materials provide in-depth coverage of the subject matter.
Assignments: These assignments allow you to apply the knowledge you have learned.
Quizzes: These quizzes test your understanding of the subject matter.
Discussion forums: These forums allow you to interact with other students and instructors.
The duration of Lastedu.com courses varies depending on the course format and level. Self-paced courses can be completed in a few weeks or months, while instructor-led courses and MOOCs can take several weeks or months to complete.
Some Lastedu.com courses have prerequisites. These prerequisites are designed to ensure that you have the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in the course. You should check the course description to see if there are any prerequisites for the course you want to take.
Lastedu.com courses are free. There are no fees to enroll in the courses. However, some courses may require you to purchase textbooks or other materials.
Lastedu.com is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn new skills or advance their career. The site offers a wide range of courses in various categories, formats, levels, and durations. The courses are free and provide comprehensive coverage of the subject matter. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced learner, Lastedu.com has something for everyone.
Common Terms, Definitions and Jargon1. Accreditation - The process of evaluating and approving educational institutions and programs to ensure they meet certain standards.
2. Associate degree - A two-year degree typically earned at a community college or technical school.
3. Bachelor's degree - A four-year degree typically earned at a college or university.
4. Certificate program - A short-term program that provides specialized training in a specific field.
5. Community college - A two-year college that offers associate degrees and certificate programs.
6. Course - A unit of study within a program or degree.
7. Credit hour - A measure of the amount of time spent in class or completing coursework.
8. Degree - An academic title earned by completing a program of study at a college or university.
9. Distance learning - Education that takes place remotely, often through online courses.
10. Doctorate - The highest academic degree, typically requiring several years of study beyond a master's degree.
11. E-learning - Learning that takes place through electronic media, such as online courses or webinars.
12. Elective - A course that is chosen by the student, rather than being required for their program of study.
13. Enrollment - The process of registering for classes or a program of study.
14. Financial aid - Money provided to students to help pay for their education, often in the form of grants, scholarships, or loans.
15. Free online courses - Courses that are available online at no cost to the student.
16. General education - A set of courses required for all students, regardless of their major or program of study.
17. Graduate degree - A degree earned after completing a bachelor's degree, typically a master's or doctorate.
18. Hybrid course - A course that combines online and in-person instruction.
19. Internship - A period of work experience, often unpaid, that provides practical training in a specific field.
20. Job training - Training provided to prepare individuals for a specific job or career.
Editor Recommended SitesAI and Tech News
Best Online AI Courses
Classic Writing Analysis
Tears of the Kingdom Roleplay
Quick Startup MVP: Make a startup MVP consulting services. Make your dream app come true in no time
Build Quiz - Dev Flashcards & Dev Memorization: Learn a programming language, framework, or study for the next Cloud Certification
Haskell Programming: Learn haskell programming language. Best practice and getting started guides
Ocaml Tips: Ocaml Programming Tips and tricks